Posts Tagged ‘recruitment’
As you may have read from our previous post, OpenlyLocal is taking over PlanningAlerts.com to enable this valuable service not just to continue, but also develop into a much richer community resource.
We’ve already started work on this, but we need a Ruby programmer to help us with this (and maybe much more). This is what we’re looking for:
- Great Ruby skills, and solid experience with Ruby on Rails (OpenlyLocal is a Rails app)
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- An all-rounder with some Linux sysadmin skills
- Have done enough scraping to be able to handle those pesky .asp pages
- Eagerness to work with open data