Archive for the ‘jobs’ Category
As you may have read from our previous post, OpenlyLocal is taking over PlanningAlerts.com to enable this valuable service not just to continue, but also develop into a much richer community resource.
We’ve already started work on this, but we need a Ruby programmer to help us with this (and maybe much more). This is what we’re looking for:
- Great Ruby skills, and solid experience with Ruby on Rails (OpenlyLocal is a Rails app)
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- An all-rounder with some Linux sysadmin skills
- Have done enough scraping to be able to handle those pesky .asp pages
- Eagerness to work with open data